I've mentioned Lesley Stowe's Raincoast Crisps before. Well, they're now running a contest and looking for your recipes. Here's the info I got from Lesley Stowe's.
Are you an aspiring chef, amateur foodie or Raincoast Crisp fanatic? Or simply have a golf fan on your Christmas list that has been especially nice this year? If so, Lesley Stowe is on a North American-wide search for your most creative and delicious holiday recipes that celebrate the Raincoast Crisps!
- One grand prize of 2 VIP passes to the 2011 RBC Canadian Open Golf Championship in Vancouver, B.C. on Saturday, July 23 (Regular admission: $800, VIP admission: Priceless!)
- Second-place prize of Raincoast Crisps for a year (Value: approx. $350)
- Third-place prize of a signed cookbook, apron, 6 boxes of Raincoast Crisps and a sleeve of Titleist raincoast crisp golf balls from Lesley Stowe Fine Foods (Value: Priceless!)
- Create a recipe that compliments or utilizes one of the 6 flavours of Lesley Stowe's Raincoast Crisps
- Submit recipe, preparation instructions and photo (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 5 p.m. PST